Monday, August 11, 2014

american space

                                  so much    


                           air       in the face

till blues             so much you       turn blue


rattling enos, 
bunking bass
                            eating packages

                            why don't I got the guts

completely 
smothering whiskey
                               on nice me

I went out to make a buck
on an electrician's truck

get Vietnam back 
                             to starting
your loss by 
act of birth
order,
                             there is you!

putting the text away, 
wringing in naughty Q

now I feels the smarting --

I had my baby times.
Put away the wax on
                        wax on radiators


                      could never've said, why, I'd

leave          leave
all such things to
                            flesh out cities