Tuesday, December 2, 2014

sick

Genre-blending then I'm pretty happy
fighting together rock wall the vessel
the heater stays on, just crack the capsules
I'm nowhere near the stretch of Maine
live and die a torso

Made in America jar coozy
in the rain walk some populated corner,
some mellow life talking in Philadelphian
a girl under the dish rag
boy watering himself

with my tide out
show myself a section of the park canopy
branches come and show out
I take messages through my nostrils
on the road to recovery

afterwards, between time during travel
if a grayness hasn't already latched on
aren't I already equal, all cock and now craves
movements undisturbing to a dimple
that is not to be wasted, to be wasted

Owe nothing and own nothing
dragging city where the river belts
every day they're finding monsters
they shoot them dead without question
an excessive, conjoined love.