Thursday, May 28, 2015

noticing


 take a
rainy ass

I tossed too early,
 and this is awhile
   somewhere

and he takes that image
 we would project
      something onto

what a vile image
   plus I look like
                 shit

hey modern art
   you might
            say

I can't lose this,
      it's on my
         computer

think about the
        question,
           you die

   when will
  someone
search thru yr shit

       send it to me
I just imagine him
        working on it

      as pure as it can
   I don't know

know where he was
  coming from.

Them getting a head start
    on midnight
-- write that down

I have no stone
        to move

Books up on end
                  feet

underground feet
  observes some
   maligned forces

  Last night I
made notice a small red
cut on the back of my right
  thumb near its base

I put Neosporin on it