Thursday, November 2, 2017

barnes, joe's

Borf borf. I'm
yr huggy bear.

It's like
Steve Jobs
watching
the Lakers
play.

Someone to
come home
to, to
make me
macaroni
salad!

Man says 'that
coffee spot...
on Market Street.'

A small tree
bends in the
wind
I waiting for
the right time to
go into work.
It's a Monday
and it's fall in
Philly.

I store all the
work in my belly
that's why.

I take a 15 minute
break to kill myself.

He wasn't slowing
down,
he was movin' fast
like a glance
at an attractive
stranger

the lights at
home remain off
I'm a token short
a bus behind
someone wishes it
was Friday

hot cider
follows new
signatures
one long bulb hangs
like the ash
off my cigarette.
don't get bored
just yet
check the tracker
there's no tax
no tag hanging
off of you

I'm gonna leave
you
for the pyramids
we are closer to
the age of
Cleopatra than
she was to the
age of the pyramids.

if I wear a
dress to the Barnes
how will I play
ping pong afterwards

I've looked at
the photos,
it's not a bad
place.

Grow up in this
country with the
idea of inferiority

you watch a
sitcom and get
high

it's a meat
market
the ratio is off
a meat market
for ppl tired of
the bars.

meek cuts thru
rottenhouse pork.